Activities & Amenities
ANGLING: An active Rosses Anglers Association has restocked the lakes providing excellent fishing grounds - Brown Trout, Sea Trout and Salmon - all within a four mile radius of Dungloe. Permits and boats available. Permits available from Coastal Locksmiths, Supervalu and Charlie Bonners, Main street, Dungloe.
GOLF: Excellent Facilities - Cruit (9 hole), Gweedore (9 hole), Narin, Portnoo (18 hole).
THE GEOLOGIST will find much to study in the unusual topographical features of the area and the botanist will delight in the variety of wild flowers on the hill, moor and rocky shores.
THE COAST shelters many species of wild sea birds someof them rare in this country. Innumerable swans haunt the lakes of the Rosses while geese and grouse are among the most common birds to be seen.
- Stunning Beaches.....safe for the family
- Moorland Walks
- Scenic Drives
- Leisure Complex (10 mins drive)
- Island Trips
- Mountain Climbing
- Donegal International Airport (6km)
- Dungloe Town (5 mins walk)
- Fishing....Permits from Coastal Locksmiths, Supervalu and Charlie Bonners, Main street, Dungloe.
- Glenveagh National Park (30mins) 074 9137090
- Dunlewey Heritage Centre (20 mins) 074 9531699
- Ards Forest park.
- Glebe Gallery.
- Workhouse Dunfanaghy
Nowhere are you far from Golden Sandy Safe Beaches, Sleepy Rivers, Unique Sunsets and miles and miles of panoramic sea vistas.